Saturday, November 23, 2013

INSTOCK: Bags!!!

Hey hey.. I am a big big fan of bags. Went shopping for bags the other day and i thought, why not i get a few more for Ayu fans. So, in the end i managed to pick this design below that comes with 3 colours. I took black for myself and gave the cream-like one to my mom.  Simply love the sleek modern design that was achieved with the studs and weaves. 




The bag is perfect for my ipad, phone, my very thick wallet (due to coins only..hahah!), tissue, some makeup and my jacket. I prefer using the long strap and sling it but when my shoulder gets tired, i can easily switch to the handle. 

Overall i must say that i'm gonna stick to this bag for a long time before it wears off :D

TO BUY:
💜 sms/watsapp 97612772
️️💙 email ayu@ayuapparels.com
💚 fb pm facebook.com/busanamelayu
❤️ website: www.ayuapparels.com *colour may differ slightly due to lighting